Choosing the right Construction administration service

There is a myriad of construction administration services - Clerk of the Works, Owner's Rep, Architect's Project Rep, Construction Manager. Figuring out the difference or value of each role is not easy. To complicate matters, every service provider defines it a little differently and rarely do you get a side by side comparison. Until now.

Regardless of what you call it, your need for someone on-site - looking out for you and your project's best interest - remains. From observation and monitoring to full management, check out the chart below to see what might be the best fit for you.

We're here to help determine the best fit for you.  Contact us today.